Tuesday, January 4, 2011

On the Road - Paris, France

A few months ago I was in Paris and found these trucks. I was all over town that day but most of these photos were taken in the the 20th Arrondisment.  Yogarden and I had just finished visiting Pere Lachaise Cemetery where we paid our respects to the late Jim Morrison of the Doors.  Pere Lachaise is located in the 20th Arrondisment.

 If you go back as far as I do, you'll remember the Doors' Light My Fire which I think was the greatest song ever recorded. Anyhooo....



A healthy Bugs

The Parisians must be into Looney Tunes.....

Flip side.....


Top side.....

What do you think - crepes? bread? pizza??


This truck was parked at Le Marche aux Puces de Saint-Ouen.  The  marche is actually located right outside of Paris city limits.  Note how close the car in back is parked!

I  now digress for a moment from Street Art...here are some monuments at Pere Lachaise which I thought were very interesting.....



I

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...